GRACE Association Pakistan announces the "English Access Program Gilgit- Baltistan 2014-16" at GRACE Public School Skardu, North Beacon Public School Alamdar Road Danyore Gilgit and Access Center Khaplu. This program is funded by the U.S. Embassy Islamabad aiming at improving English language comprehension, speaking, listening, and writing skills of 13-18 years old adolescents from economically disadvantaged families. It also aims to fostering students' personal development; career counseling, confidence building and improvement in their academic performances, promotes peace, cultural understanding, and prepares them for national/international scholarships for higher education. Criteria for applying this micro-scholarship award are below.
1. Educational Qualification - Minimum Middle/Attested Mark Sheet
2. Age Limit - 13-18 years old as per school records/birh certificate
3. Entry Requirement - Minimal knowledge of English
4. Socio-Economic Status - Lower-middle class verified by local education establishment
5. Behavior Report - Character Certificate
6. Total No. of seats/award - 350 (male/female candidates from Gilgit-Baltistan
Application Form for English Access Program 2014-2016 are available at the centers mentioned above as well as you can
download it here .
Further details may acquire calling Cell No: 0300-4708813
or via email email@example.com.
Last date for submission of award application is October 30, 2014.
GRACE endeavours to empower and improve the quality of life of the marginalized and vulnerable communities in the least developed parts of Pakistan through welfare, participatory research and development, capacity building, promotion of best practices and partnership building, advocacy, and by launching sustainable and replicable innovative projects.